Thursday, June 11, 2020

3D Thursday - Patriotic Mini Paper Pumpkin Box

Good morning crafty friends!  This week it was my turn at the create desk.  And since 4th of July is right around the corner I thought it would be fun to create a Red, White, & Blue project.  Below is what I came up with and if you would like directions to it you are in luck because they are FREE.  All you have to do is click on the link at the bottom of my post to access them.
 This project goes together pretty quick and easy.  The base is actually a Mini Paper Pumpkin Box which you can find in the new Stampin' Up! catalog.
 I used some of the new In Color DSP named Misty Moonlight to cover my box.  Streamers of new and retired ribbons are attached at the back of the box.
I think the funnest part of the project was using our new Foam Adhesive Sheets!  Oh, so fun!  I attached some of a sheet to the back of a Whisper White scrap and cut out my Stitched Star to be attached to my box.  I love the feel and depth it gave to it!  Now if you would like to make one of these fun little decor boxes just click on the link below to print out FREE directions!  If you are in need of some new products I'ld love for you to shop my online store by simply clicking on the shop button in my sidebar.  Thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs!




No comments: