Thursday, April 15, 2021

3D Thursday - Guest Designer Week

 

Happy Thursday! This week is guest designer week at 3D Thursday. I am super excited to have my good friend Betty Traciak sitting at the design table.  I love how Betty always thinks outside the box when creating.  
You can find more of her craftiness over at her blog Kitty Stamps.  
Let's take a look at Betty's project.
Betty created this adorable Kitty Key Cover using the stamp set Pampered Pets.  The neat thing about this project is she used Iron on Clear Vinyl to make the cover.  
So now I have to try this!
When you pull on the ribbon the key disappears into the cover.
And a closeup of the Kitty Cover.  
Are you ready to try your hand at this fun project?  Just click on the link below to print FREE instructions. 
Happy crafting!
Need to order Stampin Up Supplies to make this project?  Just click on the shop now button to the left hand side of my blog.   
Crafty hugs everyone!

No comments: