Thursday, December 9, 2021

3D Thursday - Merry Christmas Money Holder

 


Happy Thursday crafty friends!  This week was my turn at the creator's desk. I was in need of some cash or check holders for Christmas, so I came up with a fun little holder.  I hope you will enjoy making a few of your own.


For my project I used the beautiful DSP called Whimsy and Wonder (156329) from the SU Holiday Book.  


The stamp set I used is also from the Holiday Book named Holly Jolly Wishes (156362).  Paired with Mint Macaron ink and cardstock makes for a beautiful money holder.


The bellybutton slides off easily to reveal the cash gift inside when you lift up the flap of the envelope.  I'm always looking for other fun ways to make my punches more useful.  For the little notched out piece, I used the Halloween punch.  And you can find out more about that by printing off the Free PDF. 


Here's one more picture of the finished project.   If you would like to recreate this project just click on the link below to print off the Free PDF.  Happy Crafting and wishing you and your family a very
 Merry Christmas!



No comments: