Thursday, September 15, 2022

3D Thursday - Scary Cute Slider Treat Box

 

Happy Thursday crafty friends!  This week is my turn at the designer's desk.  I crafted up a fun little Halloween Treat Holder that I hope you will love.  Please note that cardstock, DSP, and stamps can be changed to make a box for any occasion. 


I made this cute little project using the stamp set Scary Cute (159850) and matching dies from the Holiday Mini.  The box measures about 2" x4" x 1", which is a pretty good size for a treat.  I found some Oreo treat packs and one fits perfectly in it.


The box that holds the treat slides right into the cover box.  The fun DSP I used came from two different packs.  The Halloween paper is from the Host DSP pack named Celebrate Everything (159913) and the Black Gingham from the DSP pack Gingham Cottage.  Such fun papers!!!


A sideview so you can see how the box fits inside the cover.  I used the Very Best Trio Punch (159878) to punch the top two corners of the project.


Love the little die cut bats!  Eeekkk!


If you would like to make this fun and simple project just click on the link below to print off the Free PDF!







To order supplies for this project and others just click on my "Shop" button on the left hand side to head over to my store.  Check out this week's deals and the 24 hour stamp sale for today only.





Have a crafty day!

Twila Davis

No comments: