Thursday, March 2, 2023

3D Thursday - Rain or Shine Peek-a-Boo Box

Welcome back! This week I have a super cute project for you created by teammate Darla Watson from over at Scrap Happen Here With Darla. First I want to say a huge Thank You! to Darla who came through for me this week as it was my turn to create a project but taking care of my mom didn't leave me any free time this week...Ok, so on to the adorable project that includes chocolate! Oh yes!


Darla created her adorable box using the Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper.


The sentiment was stamped in Memento Black and comes from the stamp set Easter Bunny.


Using the Stitched Shapes Dies, she cut a window for the little chocolate sheep to peak through. For the Free Instructions and a list of all the supplies needed click on the link below.




Crafty Hugs!
Twila Davis

 

No comments: