Thursday, December 28, 2023

3D Thursday - Accordion Fold Mini Scrapbook

 

Welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. This week was my turn at the craft desk. I've been wanting to do another little scrapbook for sometime now since I got my hands on the new Bee Mine DSP from the upcoming Mini Catalog. I found a fun accordion style one on line so I decided to put my spin on it. So here we go!

This little scrapbook folds up nicely into it's cover and is held secure with a cute little belly band.
Opened up you can see the pages of the fun DSP.
Including the front and backs of the pages, there are a total of 25 pages for you to add pictures to or fun little sayings or embellishments.
It folds back up nicely into the little cover.
Such a cute little project that would make a nice gift. Are you ready to try your hand at it? It's pretty easy and you can use any paper you like. Just click on the link below to print of the FREE PDF.

Need some supplies?
Want it all?
Crafty Hugs!
Twila

No comments: