Monday, September 21, 2009

Regional Organized Altered and 3-D Swap!!!

Talk about a FANTASTIC Swap! I was so excited to see all the wonderful ideas this group of ladies came up with for an organized swap I hosted at the Cincinnati Regionals. Check it out!Here's mine, I altered some "mini lunch box tins" that actually had Easter eggs and bunnies on them. There were three different colors of tins, Pink, Purple and Yellow and SU's Razzleberry Lemonade DSP went perfect with them! I added a cute little tag on the side and of course some chocolate to the inside!
This "desktop calendar" was made by Heather Arsenault. What a great idea! and she even included a calendar for 2010 also. Love it!
This "mini accordion file purse" was made by Jana. Isn't this super cute! Love that Razzleberry Lemonade DSP! So pretty! This would make a great gift! I love it! What a great swap!
Here's an inside view of it.
This "Christmas list book and receipt clip" was made by Coleen. What a cute little gift idea! Love the colors she used.
This "note paper holder" was made by Beth Pebbles and she even include directions for us so we could make some! Thanks Beth! Another great gift idea!
Still another great gift idea! This duo was made by Kim Peles. It includes a "tea bag holder and a holder for Ghiradelli squares" tea bags and chocolate included!!! Yah!!! and she included directions for her creations! I told you this was a great swap!
Inside view of the box and holder.
This cute little "mini purse scrapbook" was made using the 3" x 3" envelopes by Shannon Bruner. She used the Cottage Wall DSP for this project, another one of my favorite SU papers!
Inside view of the mini scrapbook. Really cute!
Robin Allison from New York made this pretty little "travel Kleenex holder". I love the leaf stamp set she used. What a great job embellishing it!
Look at this one! Oh my gosh! Lynne Aikins made this one and it really was a super swap! It's a "memo board". She said since the wish list is under glass you can use it like a dry erase board! and she even made us all 3 little cute tacks for the cork board! I love the way she altered the picture frame!
Here's the last one, but not the least by a long shot! It's a "die-cut scented air freshener" made by Sharon Burkett. What a great idea. She used a small wooden embroidery hoop to hold her potpourri. Another very nice giftable. So.. that's all of them. Thanks again ladies for joining me in this swap. I love all the variety we had. Hope everyone had as much fun at the regional as I did.

3 comments:

Melissa Sauls said...

Holy cow, you scored BIG with those swaps!!! Those are just fantabulous!!!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Are you KIDDING me??? Who do I have to kill to get into one of THOSE swaps?! LOL! Those are just fantastic, Twila! Thanks so much for sharing them!

hugs,
Brandi

Anonymous said...

I am so lucky to have been part of this swap. A big THANKS to Twila for hosting it!

Heather A