Monday, September 7, 2009

Swaps From Our Meeting At Darla's

Here's mine I chose to do a chipboard ornament. This month we were suppose to find a card or project in the SU Catty and change the color or use a different stamp set. This is always fun and it's nice to be able to show customers how easy it is to use the layouts from the Idea Book.
This is Shannon's. Love it! Good use of the crimper. I need to pull that tool out and use it some more. I bet I could sell some more of them.
This is Teresa's card. Great card using the Big Shot!
This is Leona's card. I still love this set, Lovely as a Tree. Great card using the Top Note!
Darla's card, she actually got her layout from the new Christmas mini! I liked this card so much I just had to order the new Ronald McDonald set to get that turtle!!!
This last card was our make it take it card at the meeting. Super cute! I always have so much fun when we get together at Darla's and feel that I am truly blest to have such a great upline! Darla, your the BEST!!!

2 comments:

RubberRedneck said...

Twilla I love your ornament!!! That is cool!!

Unknown said...

I love all these projects!! I really wish I could have been there!!! Hopefully I can make the next meeting!!