Thursday, December 2, 2010

U-Stamp Year End Blow Out!

So are you ready for another one! This round is going to be a lot of fun. Designers have to come up with ideas using a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock as their base. And I get to be a guest designer again! Yepee! So excited and up for the challenge. We'll be focusing on items featured in the new Occasions Mini and the SAB Flyer!!! I'll be giving away another U-Stamp pass to one lucky person.

Here's how it goes this time...
The free pass give away has a 'twist' this time around. As a designer I will be looking for a project that I have found on a blog, or a different stamp site. I will then let that person know how much I love their work and give them a FREE pass! It has to be someone I have never met!! So get BLOGGING.

So if you've checked out my blog and you've never left a comment, now's the time to do so, as I just might pop on over to your blog to see what YOU are up to!!

Oh one more thing, early bird pricing ends end 2 days! $19.95!!!

No comments: