Thursday, February 16, 2017

Stampin Friends February Blog Hop - Black, White and Whatever You Like

Welcome to the Stampin Friends Blog Hop!  This months theme is Black, White and Whatever You Like.  If you are following along the Hop in order then you have just arrived from Steph Jandrow's  Blog.  What beautiful creations, wouldn't you agree?  
Don't forget to click the next button at the bottom to continue on the Hop with Melissa Thomas' Blog.
This month we have three awesome guest hoppers.
1.  Bibianna Cameron
2.  Maria Willis
3.  Lana Stabb
So let's jump right in and see what I have for you!
I love Black and White.  It seems always to look very elegant even if the projects are simple they still are beautiful.  I chose not to add an accent color for my projects. 
When I think of using Black and White weddings seem to come to mind more than anything.  So I created a wedding card.  Products I used for my card: Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, Circle Thinlets, Detailed Dragon Fly Thinlet Dies (Occasions Mini),  Layering Circle Dies, Dimensionals, Rose Wonder stamp set for the saying, Cardstock - Basic Black & Whisper White, Ink - Archival Basic Black, and although you can not see it I used the (clear) Wink of Stella on the Dragonflies.
My 3-D project is a wedding favor.  This cute little favor would look beautiful at the wedding reception.  A little Curvy Keepsake Box filled with maybe some chocolates?  Keeping with the curves of the box, I curved my little Thank You banner to keep the project flowing.  I also added Wink of Stella to the bigger dragon fly on this project.  uSIng the same products as my card but with addition to the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlet Die.
Don't forget to click the Next link to follow along on the hop.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Blogger List:
  1. Barbara Welch
  2. Elizabeth Jeanne
  3. Kathie Rotti
  4. Lynn Streifert
  5. Lana Staab
  6. Raquelle Clifton
  7. Steph Jandrow
  8. Twila Davis - You Are Here
  9. Melissa Thomas
  10. Kirsteen Gill 
  11. Cindy Slack Waldroff
  12. Maria Willis
  13. Kim Lamos
  14. Bibi Cameron
  15. Andrea Tracy-Tucker




13 comments:

Lynn Streifert said...

absolutely stunning Twila! Love the white dragonflies!!

Stampin' Cafe by Lana said...

Beautiful!

Kirsteen said...

OOOh! I love your projects - I feel a CASE of the box coming on! Thanks for sharing

Cindy said...

Very pretty. Greazt use of color combo.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Your card and purse are awesome.

Sherri C said...

Twila these are so pretty. Black and white are always classy

kathie rotti said...

Stunning!!!!

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

Great minds think a like! I love these thinlets! So pretty on any project! Loves!

Bibi Cameron said...

Twila I really love your project and how you have use the embossing folder . So simple and elegant . TFS x Bibi

Barbara Welch said...

I love your card and sweet little curvy keepsake box!

Unknown said...

Love the sweet card.

Card Bomb said...

Thanks for the reminder on just how subtly, beautiful embossing white cardstock can be. I love your projects!
-Maria

Kathy S. said...

These are great!