Sunday, March 5, 2017

Stamp Review Crew - Rose Wonder

Hello and welcome to another addition of the Stamp Review Crew Hops.  This time we are featuring the stamp set Rose Wonder.  While I am not to fond of the Big Rose stamp in this set I do LOVE all the variety of sayings it has in it.  The stamp set also includes matching Thinlets. 
   
 If you ever want to go back and see all the wonderful creations we have made featuring this set you can go to the Stamp Review Crew permalink : Rose Wonder and find all of them there.  So if you have been following the Hop in order you have just arrived from Micky Roberts' blog where she shared her crafty take on this stamp set.  And if you would like to take another look you can click on the button below and go back to her blog.
Now it's time to show you what I have created using this set.
Here is the group.  Let's take a closer look at each of them.
As I said I love all the sentiments in this stamp set as they cover every occasion.  My first card could be a get well or a sympathy card.  I heat embossed 3 of the smaller flower and 2 of the stems of leaves with Black emboss powder.  The flowers onto WW cardstock and colored them in with the Bermuda Blue Stamp and Write Marker.  The leaves were embossed onto Crumb Cake.  I then fussy cut them out and added them to the card with dimensionals adding a pearl to the centers to make them pop.  I used the Oval Stitched Framlits to set off the saying and added a scallop oval of black to draw more attention to it.  I placed these on a Crumb Cake background embossed with our Brickwall folder and set it all against a black backdrop.
For my second project I chose to use a Bermuda Bay Rose cut out with the Rose Thinlet die.  This time I used the Circle Stitched Framlets and Scallop Circle Thinlets for my cardstock.  I also used the Birthday Saying and used the frame Thinlet from the Rose Thinlet dies, and also the Petal Burst background emboss folder.  Finished it off with a simply white ribbon bow.
For my last project I chose to make a free standing Post-a-Note holder.  Using some of the same products as listed above and some of the Bermuda Bay DSP.  Thanks so much for stopping by and now it's time to hop on over to Kelly Kent's Blog and see what beautiful things she has in store for us.


10 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Beautiful projects! I love the colors you used, the Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake look stunning together and the black just makes those colors "pop"!

Betty said...

Lovely suite! The vibrant Bermuda Bay is beautiful! I love your use of the embossing folders too. I had overlooked that petal folder- you have me sold on it!

Rochelle Blok said...

Such a beautiful projects Twila! The colour combo is gorgeous. They are so vibrant and all the colours just pop. Rochelle xo

Unknown said...

Awesome project assortment and the color combo looks great together. My favorite is the 'Fear Not' card. It's perfect.

Kelly Kent said...

Just stunning Twila! You've looked at this stamp set in such a beautiful way. I love the first card the best - it's gorgeous! Kelly x

Yapha said...

These are gorgeous, Twila! I love the roses with Bermuda Bay! So pretty!

Heidi Baks said...

What a fabulous grouping! I'm loving the Bermuda Bay flowers on the Crumb Cake brick wall background.

Mickey Roberts said...

Twila, the combination of Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake is just stunning! Love all three of the projects, but the first is my favorite.

pinkpigycrafts.blogspot.com said...

These are so pretty. Nice job.
Would you share the note holder measurements. Thank you.

Nikki Spencer said...

Stunning collection of projects Twila. Love your colour choice and fab designs...Great way to share this bundle. xx