Sunday, April 30, 2017

Stamp Review Crew - Nailed It

Hello!  It's time for another Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop, this time featuring the retiring set Nailed It.  If after viewing the Blog Hop yo decide you can't live without it, you have until May 22 to order it.  We have a great "hop" lined up for you so please be sure and visit all of them.  At anytime in the future you want to visit the main Stamp Review Crew permalink that has all the projects to view you can find it here:  Stamp Review Crew - Nailed It.  If you are hopping in order then you have just arrived from Dawn Tidd's Blog.  Love her creativity!
Time to take a look at my creations:
I decided to make two cards for this hop.  Love the color combo I used on these cards.
The first card is just a simple DAD card with which I used the screwhead stamp to add a little detail to my diecut letters.  I then stamp one of the sayings from the stamp set and added it to the bottom of the card.
For this card I used the different "tool" stamps to make a collage background for part of my card.  I made the "Happy Father's Day" stamp my focal point and stamped and cut out a wrench and screwdriver to add an accent to the card.  I've added a list of supplies that I used to make my cards at the bottom of the post.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Now it's time to "hop" over to Sue Plote's Blog and view here wonderful creativity.  Just click on the "Next" button and it will take you there.  Happy Hopping!



Supplies I used:
Stamp Sets: Nailed It (retiring), Woodgrain
Cardstock: Daper Denim, Delightful Dijon (retiring), Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate
Inks: Soft Suede
Framelits: Large Letters
Emboss Folder:  Brick Wall
Other: Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Snail, Big Shot, Paper Trimmer

11 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

Twila, these are wonderful!! I love the color combo, the stamped backgrounds, and the way you used the screw head to nail up the letters :)

Dawn Tidd said...

These are awesome cards, Twila! Those colors are so bright and cheery and like Tanya said, that's so cute the way you used the screws on the letters!

Yapha said...

These are great, Twila! I love that DAD card with the screw heads and the bright colors that you used!

Charlet Mallett said...

Such bright and happy cards. Great use of the little screw stamp. Your alignment is perfect.

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Fantastic cards! I love the colors too they are perfect!

Karen Gooch said...

Love the screw heads holding the work DAD, nice detail!

Heidi Baks said...

Expert job creating your background paper, and I love your color combination!

Betty said...

Fun colors! And wow--your collage is expertly done! Great composition!!!

Rochelle Blok said...

Love the bright fun colours mixed with the neutrals. Fabulous cards. Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

Jess Williams said...

Fab ideas! Love the DAD 'nailed' onto the card! Thanks for sharing your talents!

Kelly Kent said...

Love, love, love the colours for your cards Twila. Such 'pop'! Kelly x