Thursday, February 22, 2018

3D Thursday - A Little Cake

Hi everyone!  So happy to have you stop by today.  I've got a fun little project for you today.
Today is my turn to share a project for the 3D Thursday design team.  I altered a little battery operated tealight into a fun little Birthday Cake and made a matching box to make gift giving a little more special.
These little tealights are so fun to decorate and make into little cakes.  What a fun little gift to give as well as inexpensive.
I used the Garden Trellis Emboss Folder along with the Big Shot to add texture to the side of my little cake.  The little Bermuda Bay Flowers are punched out using the little Tree Builder punch and the little Flower Punch found on it.  I added a platter at the bottom using Peakaboo Peach cardstock.
I've also added directions in the FREE printable Project Sheet found below for this adorable matching cake box so you have the perfect package to give your one of a kind cake in.  The all new Picture Perfect Party 6" x 6" DSP allows for a fun finish to the box.  I do hope you have fun making and creating your own little cake and box.
Have a Crafty day!





1 comment:

nikkirae said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!