Friday, February 9, 2018

Love It, Live It, Share It with My Inky Friends Blog Hop

Hello! and welcome to My Inky Friends Love It, Love It, Share It Blog Hop featuring items from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog.
 This Hop will run for 3 days beginning Friday, Feb. 9th and running through Sunday, Feb 11th.  We have added permalinks incase you are finding this post after those dates which will allow you to still hop around.  If you are following the hop in order then you have just arrived from Rhonda's Blog where she featured the stamp set Cake Soiree.  What a lovely job she did showcasing this new set.  If you decide you want to go back and take another look at her creations all you need do is click on the previous button and it will take you back.
The stamp set I chose to feature was a fun set called A Good Day.  I think this set has a lot of possibilities, and it's also just a set that makes me happy when I look at it.  In face it was the first set I wrote down on my list from the new Occasions catalog.
Let's get started...
Oh the little bunny stamp...makes such a cute baby card or could be an Easter card as well.  The sentement stamp is from the stamp set Better Together.
There are also 2 new Scallop Punches in the new Occasions catalog that pair well with this stamp set.  I used the 1 3/8" Scallop for this card along with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.
My next project is a Twisted Easel Card that lays flat for mailing.  What a great little calendar card this stamp set help make up.  Some of you may have already viewed this card on our demo facebook page.  I made my downline these as little presenst.
And here is my last project.  Fun little Sixlet Holders.  Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner I made one for it and also a Just Because one.  The sentiment for the Valentine's one is from the stamp set Ready to Pop.  Here's the link to the How To Video.  So that's my projects.  I hope you've enjoyed viewing them as much as I did creating them.  Now it's time to hop on over to Sharleen's Blog and check out her beautiful creations using the stamp set Petal Palette.
Happy Crafting everyone!
Twila




14 comments:

Stamp with Shar said...

Your projects are adorable. Love, Love, Love it. I really love your last project you did very cute. TFS

Heidi Baks said...

Fun 3-D items, as always, Twila. I love the layout you used for the your card, playing off the circle theme. Great job!

Yapha said...

Great projects as always, Twila! I love how you used the circles on the first card!

Sarah Wills said...

LOVE them all Twila - the first card is my fav - love that clean and simple look with that cute image - fantastic :-)

tonilea said...

I love the bunny card and I really like the sixlets holder. I don't belong to facebook. Could you give the directions on the blog, please. I could probably figure it out or at least something similar, but why invent the wheel? Thanks. toni

Twila said...

Hi Toni, I have added video to my blog for today's post. Glad you liked my treat holder. Thanks for stopping by.

Kris Kilkenny said...

First off, I'm in love with your blog background with the hearts. So stinkin' cute! Love the bunny card and your layout with the circles. That's such a creative way to showcase a little stamped image. I haven't seen a twisted easel calendar like that before! So cute!!! I really want to make your treat holders too. Love all three projects!!

Staci said...

Love these projects! Thanks for sharing.

Mary Haugen said...

Fun projects. I love the bunny card. The line of circles is perfect to show off that sweet little bunny.

Cindy said...

Love all the projects, but that CAS baby card is just too adorable!

Mickey Roberts said...

Cute projects, Twila! The baby card is so sweet and the 3-D items are adorable.

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Love your adorable projects!! That bunny is fabulous!! Clean and simple yet fantastic!

Shelley Z said...

All your projects are wonderful but that bunny is so sweet!

Shelley Z said...

All your projects are wonderful but that bunny is so sweet!