Thursday, April 19, 2018

3D Thursday - Stamp Case Organizer

Welcome to this week's FREE 3D Thursday's post.  This week it's my turn to get crafty.   I've been making some Organizers using our Stamp Cases for craft fairs.  With Mother's Day right around the corner as well, I thought what a perfect project to make.  If you have ever wanted to make one but didn't have measurements you are in luck as further down in the post you can click on a link to print off Free directions!  Let's get started!
 For my project I chose to use the colorful Coffee Break DSP, along with the matching stamp set and framelits dies.  The empty stamp cases can be purchased in a set of four.  The matching pen is super easy to make using RSVP pens.  All you have to do is unscrew the end and roll up apiece of DSP and slip it in.  The pens can be purchased at any regular store chain.
On the inside I added a notebook that I altered and attached with Velcro Dots so it could be removed.  To the left is a calendar and you can order those online from Vippies.  I also added an envelope made from using Stampin' Up!s Envelope maker.  You could slip a Star Bucks gift card or another gift card inside it.
I finished my project with a couple of sweet little tags made using the Coffee Cafe stamp set and matching Framelits.  I tied them together with a Linen Thread Bow and then onto a Pear Pizazz Shimmer Ribbon that was wrapped around and tied into a bow.  I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  Now below you will find the FREE Printable Directions to make your own!
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed this week's project.




1 comment:

Beth DeSpiegelaere said...

What a fun book. Thanks for sharing the directions and posting it on Stampin’ Connection so I could find it.