Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Candy Flower Garden - Splitcoast Stamper Guest Tutorial Author

Good morning!  Today is an exciting day for me, as my written and video tutorial goes live on Splitcoast Stampers for this fun and quick "Candy Flower Garden" Project!
This project would make a wonderful Mother's Day or Birthday gift.  The overall measurement of the finished project is 4" x 4".  The basic box is made from a 6" x 8 1/2" piece of Old Olive Cardstock.  I added Spring M&Ms to 1" x 8" Cello Bags and cut them down to my desired height.  The sentiment on the little sign is from the stamp set, "You're So Sweet".  A written tutorial can be found here at Splitcoast Stampers.
Below is the Video Tutorial for the basic project.

 I had so much fun making the first one, I decided to make some variations of it.
Here they are.
Notice that I kept the tabs on in the back and added the fence to the back of the "garden".  I used Sixlets candy this time and put them in Stampin' Up! Retired Treat Tubes.  I used a sentiment from the stamp set, "Happy Birthday Gorgeous" this time.
I think this last one is my favorite!  Everyone loves the Daisy Punch, right?  So I kept the back flaps again and added a little wooden fence to the front. Using Stampin' Up! retired Fringe Scissors I added some grass to the front of my fence.  This time I used Lemon Lime Twist for my basic box.  The sentiment is from a retired set called "Easter Blossoms".  These little "gardens" will be great for my upcoming craft fairs!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Twila

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Twila, I saw your daisy over on split coast this morning. I can't wait to try this! I'll just make the flowers and gift them to the Sunday School teachers in April. I've been lost on your blog this morning, so many adorable projects!
You are a gifted crafter! Thanks for sharing that gift with us!
Mary Beth