Friday, September 14, 2018

My Inky Friends 2018 Holiday Catalog Showcase Blog Hop

Good morning!  Welcome to My Inky Friends 2018 Holiday Catalog Showcase Blog Hop featuring stamp sets from the new Holiday Catalog.  There are eleven stops on the hop so we hope you will take the time to stop at each one to see all the crafty projects we have created for your viewing pleasure.  If you have been following the hop in order then you have just arrived from Mary Haugens Blog - Center Stage Stamping where she showcased the stamp set Wishing You Well.  If you would like to view her projects again you can click on the previous button at the end of the post to take you back there.  The stamp set I am choosing to showcase is called Dashing Deer and it's matching Thinlits Detailed Deer Dies.
I created a 12' x 12' scrap page with a matching card.  Last weekend I attended a scrapbooking retreat and am still kinda on a scrap page kick.
   Here's a closeup of the card.  Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake were my cardstock choices.  I used one of the smaller deer from the stamp set and dies and added a sweet little flower from the dies as well.  The Designer Series Paper I chose was Festive Farmhouse and I think it tones down the stamp set a bit to make it more countryish. (If that's a word.)
I sponged around all the piece of cardstock and Designer Series Paper to give it a little more depth.  I used one of the bigger deer for my scrap page and added a couple of the little filigree flowery pieces to the top corners.
 The word Christmas was stamped in Mossy Meadow and was from the stamp set Outlined Alphabet.  I hope you have enjoyed my projects and now it's time to hop over to Michelle Roberts Blog - Paper Conversation and see what she has created using the stamp set Beautiful Blizzard.  Click on the Next Blog Button below to hop.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Twila







9 comments:

Stamp with Shar said...

WOW Twila :-) I love your scrapbook page and card :-) STUNNING!

Mickey Roberts said...

Twila, your scrapbook page is just beautiful! The coordination with the farmhouse paper is perfect.

Kay Jantz said...

Wow so great, simple, yet beautiful. Job well done.

Cindy said...

I struggle so much with scrap page layouts - yours is FABULOUS! Love the matching card as well. Dashing Deer is such an awesome bundle, and you really made it shine!

Tanya Boser said...

Beautiful!! Sometimes we need to get back to our scrapbooking roots :)

Unknown said...

Love both of these! They are both fabulous. And I'm really drawn to the colors you used too. Great job, Twila!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Such handsome projects! I love your page and card-beautiful coordination and style! Fantastic, Twila!

Betty said...

Super scrapbooking! I have been thinking I need a session of scrapbook catchup... these are great inspiration to get moving! Sorry to say I will not be at convention:( I miss our goofy and fun chat times too!

Emily Donna said...

if you need any kind of spiritual help, do you have problem in your relationship, marriage and is anyone oweing you and refusing to pay back, did you just lost your job and want it back so desperately, is there anything you want so much but you can’t have it because of someone else, you need not be frustrated or have sleepless night about it anymore because Dr okosun is here to solve all your problems by casting spell on them.
he also specialse in the following
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money
- you can contact hem via: email dr.okosunspellalter@gmai.com whatsapp +2347060571038