Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Quick & Easy Banner Punch Treat Holder

 Today I have a fun little quick and easy Treat Holder for you.  Chocolate has to be my favorite little treat to make treat holders for.  I was looking at pinterest the other day and found one similar to this that just held one Hershey Nugget.  And I thought more is always better right?  This cute little Daisy Treat is what I came up with using the Banner Punch and just in time for my monthly Stamp at the Farm group.
Below I have some quick and easy instructions for you.  I don't know about you but I am a visual person.
One quick tip for you. always remember to use heaveir adhesive, (such as tear tape) when adhering something that doesn't lay flat.  Use snail for things that lay flat.
Have a crafty day!
Twila
Supplies
Stamp Sets: Daisy Delight, A Big Thank You
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP: 6" x 6" Designer Series Brights
Ink: Old Olive, Mango Melody
Tools: Stampin' Trimmer, Banner Punch, Daisy Punch, Paper Snips, Tear Tape, Glue Dots

1 comment:

StampingWithCheryl said...

I love these so cute. .thanks for sharing .I'll be making these today.
Thank You.