Wednesday, August 29, 2018

3D Thursday Is Here With A Team Blog Hop!

Greetings!  Welcome to 3D Thursday!  This 5th Thursday of the month we have a Blog Hop for you!
Today we have a quick little Blog Hop for you featuring Stampin' Up!s Cello Bags.  Our Cello Bags come in three sizes and are of a very nice quality.  They can be found on page 193 of our Annual Catalog.  If you are following our Hop in order then you have just arrived from the ever so crafty Sarah Wills Blog - Sarah's Ink Spot.  I hope you are enjoying the fun little Hop so far.
Now onto my project.  I decided to use the 2" x 8" Cello Bags.
A treat for a friend which is made with chocolate is never a bad thing.   I love the Specialty Designer Paper called Share What You Love.  It's so pretty and can be used for anything and everything.
I did want to share a fun little punch tip with you.  Did you know you can alter your punched piece to any size you want?  I used our Everyday Label Punch to make the perfect size label for my Cello Bag saying from the stamp set Treat Time in Tranquil Tide onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock then punched it out.  Next I slide it back in the punch from the side to make it the perfect size for my topper!  I have added just what I used and the sizes of cardstock below incase you would like to make some little Treat bags of Your own.  Now it's time to Hop over to the very talented Debbie Henderson's Blog - Debbie's Designs and see what she has come up with using the Cello Bags.  
Have a crafty day!
Click on the link below to hop over to Debbie's Blog.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Treat Time
Cardstock: 
          Tranquil Tide (Topper) 2 1/2" x 4" score at 2" on the long side, (Nugget Backing) 1 1/2" x 4".  
          Whisper White Scrap - (For Label Saying)
Designer Series Paper: 
           Share What You Love Specialty DSP (4) 1" x 3" strips for Nugget wrappers. (2) 3/4" x 2 1/2" 
           for topper front and back.
Tools: Everyday Label Punch, Stapler
Other: Dimensionals, 2" x 8" Cello Bag with 3/4" cut off the top, Double Sided Tape, 


No comments: