Thursday, March 7, 2019

3D - Thursday New Schedule

Hello Crafters!  Today our 3D Thursday Team will be starting a new schedule of posting every other Thursday.  As we were all chatting it seems that all of us have a lot going on in our lives and need to slow down for a bit.  I didn't really want to quit the team so Debbie came up with this great idea.  Maybe when life gets less crazy we will once again go back to every Thursday.  I've decided for the Thursday without a new project that I will post some of my favorite projects from the first year we started this journey or maybe something else I've been working on.  I do hope everyone will journey on ahead with us.
Here's one of my first 3D Thursday Projects.  A cute little pocket.  A link to the original post can be found HERE to download and print the FREE Direction Sheet.
Happy Crafting!



No comments: