Thursday, May 30, 2019

3D Thursday - Clear Stamp Case Organizer (Throwback)

Hello! and welcome to 3D Thursday!  This week's FREE project is a blast from the past from me.  This project makes a very nice gift for that special friend or loved one.  I've always enjoyed altering things and this is one of my favorite projects to make and a great craft fair seller for me also.  Be sure and follow the post to the bottom for a link to FREE printable directions for my project.  Let's get started!
This week's project features one of Stampin' Up!s clear Stamp Cases and a fun way to get organized.  This is such an easy project to do!  But looks like you spent a lot of time on it.
When you open the case you will see that there is a calendar, and envelope, pen and a covered notebook.  Lately I have not been covering the notebook all the way but just covering the top black part so that's really up to you in how much you want to dress it up.
Are you ready to make one!
Come on then!  Let's get to it!
Just click on the link below for FREE printable directions along with pictures.  (I always do better with pictures.)
Have a CRAFTY day!





No comments: