Thursday, May 2, 2019

3D Thursday - Throwback - Pocket Fun

Hey everybody!  Welcome to this week's 3D Thursday Project Post!  This week it's another Throwback project.  Today I decided to bring back my Pocket Fun since the Stamp set and Matching Die will be retiring at the end of May.  I think it's one of my all time favorite projects that I've made.  Remember that FREE directions can be found at the end of the post.  Let's get started!
I had a lot of fun with the stamp set "Pocket Full Of Sunshine" and the matching dies.  I created a fun little Gift / Treat pocket.
I'm also sad to see that the 2017/2018 In Color "Lemon Lime Twist" is also retiring.  It's one of my favorite "Happy Colors".  The Pocket when assembled is 3 1/2" x 4" and a gift card and treat fit nicely inside.  
It all tucks nicely inside.  Please click on the my shopping button to order your stamp set and dies before they are gone!  And don't forget to add some Lime LimeTwist Cardstock to your list!
If you'd like to make your own little "Pocket" then click on the link below to print off the FREE directions.  Happy crafting!
Have a blessed and crafty day!





No comments: