Thursday, February 20, 2020

3D Thursday - Tulip Builder Punch Mini Treat Basket

Welcome to 3D Thursday, where ever Thursday we post a 3D Project with a link to print FREE directions!  This week it's my turn at the craft table.  I came up with a super cute little treat basket and of course it holds chocolate!
Let's check it out!
I came up with this idea a few days ago as I was getting ready for my monthly stamp group.  I try and make 2 cards and a small 3D project with them each month.  So checking to see what kind of chocolate I had in my stash, I found Hershey Nuggets.  Wohoo!
Now I do have to say that when I first made the little basket I did not attach a handle to it, but Dana Mayberry added one to her's at the workshop and I loved how it looked.  I LOVE when my customers (friends) add to my ideas!  So I ask if it was ok to add a handle to mine too.  She was excited that I wanted to.
So here we have a sweet little tulip basket crafted together by using the Tulip Builder Punch.  Oh my! you will not believe how super simple this project is!  I also inked up part of a stamp from the Timeless Tulips stamp set for the tag.
Here's one more view from the top. 
 I really hope that you enjoy my mini basket and will click on the link below to print off the FREE directions.  If you would like to order any of the products listed to make this fun project you can just click on the "Shop Now" button and it will take you right to my website.  Remember during Salebration for ever $50 you spend you get FREE stuff.
Have a crafty day!





No comments: