Saturday, February 15, 2020

Triple Valentines

Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  It was a very cold one here in southern Illinois.  This past week I helped my triplet grandsons make valentines for their classmates at school.  I thought you might like to see the boys and how much they have grown, Oh and check out their valentines too.
Jace was the first one to make his valentines.  This fun little treat holder holds a small Hershey bar and Jace is all about chocolate!  Good job, Jace!  The instructions for the fun holder can be found in my 3D Thursday posts files.
Reid loves chocolate too! and he used our retired 2 x 6 cello bags to add chocolate hearts too.  Super easy, we just added a topper to the bag.  Good job, Reid!
Cade and his matchbook style valentines which hold a package of sour patch gummies.  Good job, Cade!  While sometimes it get a little crazy when they want to make something.  I am so very grateful that the love to craft.  It makes my heart so happy.
Thanks so much for stopping in and checking out the boys crafty fun.

Have a stamperific day!
Twila



1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.