Thursday, February 22, 2024

3D Thursday - Pocket Tissue Holder

 

Hello Crafty Friends! Welcome back to another round of FREE 3D Thursday! This week was my turn at the designer desk. I whipped up a Pocket Tissue Holder using the March Online Exclusive DSP called Flowering Zinnias (163469). This gorgeous paper is part of the Simple Zinnias Suite. I'm so excited about the whole suite! If you sign up to be a demonstrator you don't have to wait tell March to order it. You can order it now!

I used the Countryside Corner Dies (161471) to cut out and frame the top hole of my holder.
The "Get Well Soon" phrase comes from the stamp set Ringed With Nature (159883).
Here's a top view.
one more...

Are you ready to make some of these pretty little tissue holders? They are simple and so fun to make. I hope you will give it a try with some of the paper you have just waiting to be used. Just click on the link below to download the FREE PDF. 
Happy Crafting!

Check out the Glass Mat you receive as a bonus plus the starter kit. All for $99.
Crafty Hugs!
Twila

No comments: