Thursday, February 15, 2024

3D Thursday - You are my Sunshine Bag-a-Lop

 

Happy Thursday crafty friends! Oh my this week I have a super cute little Bag-a-lop project to share with you. This week's project was designed by Jennifer Merle Hamscher from over at Whispers in Ink.  I'm in love with it!

Jennifer used the Sweet Thoughts "Memories and More" to make it. Have you ever checked out those fun little Memories and more kits? This one is speaking to me now for sure. 
Jennifer fussy cut this fun little paintbrush from one of the little cards that comes with the pack.
Here's a peek at the inside. Yum chocolate!
The kits also have fun little adhesive stick ons. I don't want to call them stickers because they are cardstock weight. Are you ready to try this fun little project? You don't need the kit to try it, you can use a regular envelope, but boy don't you want to get the kit now? For the FREE PDF just click on the link below. Thanks for stopping by!
Check out the Glass Mat you receive as a bonus plus the starter kit. All for $99.
Crafty Hugs!
Twila

No comments: