Thursday, May 23, 2024

3D Thursday - One Sheet Wonder Paper Purse

Happy Thursday Crafty Friends! I'm excited to say it's my turn this week to craft up some fun for you. I've got a super cute Paper Purse for you! This is not my original idea. I found a You Tube Video from The Posh Paper Lady showing how to make it. This is my take on it. I made a PDF using some of our new DSP. It's a very well put together and sturdy purse. Let's take a look at it shall we?
This week's project features the new Wildly Flowering 12" x 12" DSP (163323). Oh my! I LOVE this pretty paper!
The purse uses almost a whole sheet of the DSP, thus being called One Sheet Wonder Paper Purse.
I added some of the new Adhesive-Backed Textured Dots (163338) to finish off the front of it.
It's a nice size for a small gift, gift card or even some cookies! Overall it's about 4 1/2" x 4 3/4".
I really enjoyed making this project. It's actually pretty easy. Oh, I hope you will give it a try and please post a picture of the one you craft up. For the FREE PDF just click on the link below.

WOHOO! Have I got a sweet deal for you! I can’t wait for May, and I know you’re going to be excited about this, too! It's gonna be like Christmas in May! 🎄
Our Starter Kit is always the best deal in the catalog, but when Stampin’ Up! has a promotion, it’s an even better deal!
When you join my team for $99 in May, you will be able to choose $125 in products PLUS get all of these FREE bonus products: 🎁
🔥All five of the new 2024-2026 In Color Stamp Pads
💥 One combo pack of new 2024-2026 In Color Cardstock
✨ 2024-2026 In Color 6”x6” Designer Series Paper
⚡️2024-2026 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers
That’s $82 in FREE bonus product! That means you would be getting $207 in product for just $99 plus tax (and it ships for FREE!)
This promotion starts on May 1. If you’d like more details, simply send me a message or https://www.stampinup.com/join?demoid=84291📨

Crafty Hugs!
Twila

No comments: