Thursday, September 26, 2024

3D Thursday - "Frankie" Popcorn Sleeve

 

Happy Thursday! How are you all doing today? This week was my turn at the design desk. I had a fun time crafting up this spooky fun Popcorn sleeve for you. He goes together pretty fast. So you have lots of time to make some for your special little goblins.

Since we don't have small circle punches anymore I had to find Die packs that had circles in them. I was lucky enough to find some in to different packs. But please feel free to use circle punches if you have them. I'ld use the 1" and the 1/2".
Using a Dauber and some Granny Apple Green Ink really helped to give some depth to him.
I used our Black Stampin' Write Marker for his mouth and cuts.
Popcorn is always a fun treat to give. If it's hot it won't melt either, so there is a bonus!
For the FREE List of products and FREE instructions just click on the link below to start creating. 
Enjoy and Happy crafting!
I'ld love to be your Demonstrator!
I'ld love to have you on my team!

Until next week
Crafty Hugs!
Twila

No comments: