Thursday, October 3, 2024

3D Thursday - Graceful Greenery Tea Light Holder

 

Welcome back! This week teammate Darla Watson was at the design desk for us. Oh my and did she create a beauty of a project! And it is so easy to make! Let's check it out!

Darla used some of Stampin' Up!s "Graceful Greenery Specialty Vellum Paper" (164118) to create this beautiful little tea light holder. Lot's of our pretty ribbon always makes a project that more special. Don't you think?
The more ribbon the merrier. 
She added a Velcro Dot on the inside top for the closure.
Here's a shot in the dark. lol
and the a front view. I can not wait to make one. It kinda reminds me of a kind of bag-a-lope project. If you are ready to try one just click on the link below for the full FREE PDF.

I'ld love to be your Demonstrator!
I'ld love to have you on my team!
CHECK OUT THIS GREAT DEAL ON THE STARTER KIT DURING OCTOBER!
Until next week
Crafty Hugs!
Twila

No comments: