Thursday, October 10, 2024

3D Thursday - Changing Leaves Coffee Swing Box

Welcome back everyone! Before we begin I would like for you to take a moment and pray for all those who have been hit by the hurricanes or are in the paths right now.  It truly breaks my heart to see all the destruction and lives lost this past week. But it is so heart warming to see all the people rallying to help each other. God is good! 

On to our project. This week teammate Jennifer Merle-Hamscher was our designer this week. Jennifer created a beautiful Fall Swing Box using the stamp bundle Changing Leaves (164139).

Gorgeous Box!
I love all the layers she added.
It's just right for a bag of coffee! (Apple Crisp for Fall).
Here's a shot of the belly band.
One more shot of the box. Who would you give this special gift and box to? Are you ready to give it a try? Just click on the link below to print of the FREE PDF.  Happy crafting!
I'ld love to be your Demonstrator!
I'ld love to have you on my team!
CHECK OUT THIS GREAT DEAL ON THE STARTER KIT DURING OCTOBER!
Until next week
Crafty Hugs!
Twila

No comments: