Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Stamp Review Crew - Carols Of Christmas Bonus Hop

Hello and welcome to The Stamp Review Crew Bonus Blog Hop featuring the upcoming new stamp set Carols Of Christmas from our Holiday Catalog.  Customers can begin to purchase the stamp set or bundle as of August 1st, which is a month before the Holiday Catalog launches!  The Stamp Review Crew is made up of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world.  Each hop we focus on one stamp set and everyone uses that set to create a project or two so that you get a lot of wonderful ideas on how to use the set.  At anytime you can go to the permalink and view all of them there after the hop.  There are 7 stops on this hop, so please join us!

If you are hopping in order than you have just arrived from the very talented Dawn Tidds Blog: Tiddbits From Dawn.  Love her work!
So let's get on with the project I created for the hop.
The moment I saw this new Christmas set and the "Deck The Halls" stamp I started humming the words to the song.  Thinking I could use my new large sheet music stamp for an accent I quickly went to work to create this card.  
 The Holly emboss folder also added a great texture to the background.  I had bought our new fun little greenery wreaths and thought it was the perfect finishing touch to my card.
These cute little wreaths come in a pack of 12 and you can decorate them anyway you wish.  I used the bow from the Holly Berry Builder Punch.  I created a 3D look by adding more pieces to it,  The little berries were punched out from the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
I hope you have enjoy my fun little project and now it's time to hop on over to the very talented Tanya Boser and see her wonderful creations using this stamp set on her blog: Tinkerin In Ink.




6 comments:

Dawn TIdd said...

Such a cute card! I love the Music stamp with this set, great idea! The wreath, with your additions, makes the perfect finish to your card!

HJ said...

This is such a bright Christmas card. I love the wreath and bow, plus the music. Have a great week!

Rochelle Blok said...

Such a cute card Twila! Great idea to use the music stamp with this set. Loving your little wreath. The bow on the top is so cute! Rochelle xo

Kelly Kent said...

Amazing Twila! I think I'm going to cave and end up buying those wreaths!!! Kelly x

Mickey Roberts said...

What a great idea to add the punched bow to the wreath, Twila! Love all the touchable texture on this card.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Loving all the texture on this card and your cute little decorations for the wreath.