Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sale-A-Bration 2018 Blog Hop

Hello!  Welcome to our first ever Blog Hop featuring products that you can receive for FREE when you order $50 or more worth of Stampin' Up! goodies during our Sale-a-bration event going on now! Who are we?  We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that have no active upline and have come together to form a Facebook group for "orphaned" demonstrators.  If you are following the hop in order then you have just arrived from Terri Stewart's blog - Stamping Hare.  She did a fantastic job!  Be sure after viewing my creations to click on the "next blog" button to hop on to Teri Stewart's blog.  Now it's time to show you my creations using the FREE products "Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper"and a stamp set by the name of "Amazing You".  I thought they went together very well.
Let's get started!
I LOVE bright and cheery paper.   When I saw the fun Designer Series Paper in the Sale-a-bration Flyer I knew I had to have some of it.  (I might have even got more than one pack.)  Not only is it fun paper but it also corresponds with a stamp set "Bubble Over" and set of framelits called "Bottles & Bubbles". 
For my first project I chose to use the star DSP from the pack.  I wanted to add some shooting stars as well as some bigger stars.  I fussy cut my words to make them stand out a bit more.  And on the inside...
 A fun spiral of stars!  This kind of card is fun to open as well as fun to make.  Super easy, just punch out a 2" circle and cut it into a spiral and attach to both sides of the inside of your card.  I used some of our Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to make it more sparkly.
This is my favorite project for the hop.  As soon as I saw the bottles paper I thought that it would make a cute holder of some kind.  I used the larger of the bottle framelits to cut the images out of the DSP.  Wish I could have found some Limeade Chapstick, I will keep looking!
My last project is a little Valentine Card.  The saying again is from the FREE stamp set "Amazing You"  I added some fun layers with punches and framelits to add some depth to the card.
 and on the inside I used the shooting spray again and fussy cut the word "amazing" and added it over the top of the stamped area.  I hope you have enjoyed viewing my creations as much as I have enjoyed creating them for you.   Now it's time to Click on the button below and hop over to Melanie Coverston's Blog- Stamp With Melanie and check out her fabulous creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Twila

Here's a list of all the creative Bloggers.

11 comments:

Emilie Poncelet said...

wow very nice cards !! TFS

Ginger said...

Twila, what terrific projects! Love your little spiral pop up and using the bottle for the lip balm was clever. I may have to steal this idea. ;0)

Melaniestamps said...

Twila, I love your cards and your chapstick holder! Another set I wasn't planning to order has now been added to my list! Great job!

Anonymous said...

These projects make me happy Twila. Love the chapstick.

Sandee904 said...

Twila, these cards are awesome. I am going to try your spiral masterpiece for the inside of my next card. TFS

Shirley said...

The sunburst accenting the amazing inside the card is a neat idea. Thanks for sharing multiple projects!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Such great projects! Happy Birthday too!

Terri Stewart said...

Love your projects---especially the stars inside your card. I love moving parts on cards. Thanks for sharing!

Sandra Roberts (Sarnie) said...

Love what you've done, especialky the inside. This would be great for a card front too.

Nicole said...

ohhhh super fun projects love the little chapstick holder!! excellent!

Susan's Craft Room said...

I love your cards. I'm glad you featured the SAB paper! It's such a pretty paper. I definitely need to get it!