Friday, January 12, 2018

Time to Sale-a-brate with my Inky Friends - Blog Hop

Hello everyone! Today starts a great Hop with my Inky Friends featuring products from Stampin' Up!s Sale-A-Bration flyer.  Sale-A-Bration is my favorite annual event where there are special products that can be received for FREE with the purchase of $50.  This year there are 2 products that can are FREE with a $100 purchase.  If you are hopping in order then you have just arrived from the very creative Sara's Blog - Lily Ink Pad.  What great inspiration!
So now it's my turn.  The product I chose to feature is the stamp set called "Happy Wishes".  It's FREE with $100 purchase.
What a great stamp set with so many possibilities!
 For my first card I chose to showcase the "Happy" stamp.  Using the "Petal Garden" DSP Stack for my base, a simple and quick card comes together very fast.
 For this card I used the Memento Black to stamp my main image and colored the flowers in with our Stampin' Blends.  Again using the "Petal Garden" DSP Stack.
 For my last project I wanted to showcase some of the beautiful phrase stamps.  I altered a little jar from Target with a band of Pool Party with the two phrase "I love having" and "a friend like you".  I added a label to the front and decorated the lid.
 Another view of the jar.  Filled with Hershey Kisses makes for a perfect little gift.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today and please continue the hop stopping at the creative Kris Kilkenny's Blog -  Paper Fairy Kris by clicking on the NEXT button.  Have a great day!
Twila




13 comments:

KilkennyVFX said...

Your anniversary card is so striking! I also really like the three coordinating pieces of DSP on the Best Wishes card. Your cards are very pretty and that jar is just the cutest!! That's a great sentiment for it too.

Unknown said...

I am so very glad I found your blog!!!! Lovin' these projects! Will be CAS some if projects to get me caught up again!!! Your ladies are very talented!!!

Stamp with Shar said...

Your projects are super cute. I love to upcycle whenever I can. Loved both your cards. The anniversary card is beautiful. Another fabulous way to use up some scrap paper with the second card, awesome projects.

Teresa said...

luv the set & ur samples!!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love how you coordinated the main stamp with the Designer Series Paper. I wouldn't have tried that, but now I will!


Yapha said...

Super cute projects!! I love that jar especially! You did a great job showing how versatile the words are.

Tanya Boser said...

Beautiful projects! I love how you combined the DSP with the stamps. They look perfect together!

Cindy said...

Love the anniversary card (gave me some ideas!), and I'm always looking for ways to use scraps of DSP. The second card is PERFECT! And what friend wouldn't love to get a jar of kisses? Love them all, Twila!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Such pretty projects! I love the way you used this set and really made it shine!

Staci said...

Oh, Twila, I love these! I can't wait to CASE your designs and know that my card recipients will feel very special to receive one.

Sarah Wills said...

Oh my Twila - LOVE them all - how pretty and simply GORGEOUS - loving that jar - it's the 3D girl in me :-)

Betty said...

Twila, these are so soft and lovely! Love how you angled the sentiments on the jar label - it makes a super sweet background.

Shelley Z said...

What sweet projects. y favorite is the Best Wishes card. The colors are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!