Thursday, June 21, 2018

3D Thursday - Patriotic Paper Cone Wreath

 Good morning!  Welcome to this week's 3D Thursday post.  This week it's my turn to get crafty and I thought a little bit of Red, White & Blue project would be great since the 4th of July is right around the corner.  What's fun about 3D Thursday is that we have FREE printable directions to our project at the end of our posts.  Let's get started with my project.
I got my idea for the Paper Cone Wreath from one that I found on pinterest , but I tweaked it a bit to make it mine by adding some sparklers to it to make it a bit more fun.   By the way don't you just LOVE pinterest!  I know I do.
Here's a closeup of the middle of the wreath.
I stayed with the traditional colors of Night of Navy, Real Red & Whisper White.  I added a Silver Glimmer Paper Star to the center to finish it off.
Now are you ready to make your own Patriotic Paper Cone Wreath to put on your door?  Click on the link below to print off your FREE directions.  Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!


No comments: