Saturday, June 9, 2018

Hand Delivered - Hostess Set

Hello everyone!  Today is another hot and humid day here in southern Illinois.  Today is a good day to stamp.  I've been playing around with the new Exclusive Hostess Stamp set called Hand Delivered.  Fun, fun, fun stamp set!  However you do have to be a Hostess or have an order totaling $150 to get the stamp set.  What I like about the Hostess sets is the retail on them is higher than what the Hostess has to pay.  Let's take a look at it.
Isn't it C U T E !!!
Here is the card I created using the stamp set and my Stamperatus.  I didn't feel like coloring all the balloons with our Blendies so I used the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and it worked great.  The balloons are a little bigger but hey that's just fine.  The colors of cardstock I used for my balloons were Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, and Berry Burst.
Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
Twila



No comments: