Thursday, October 18, 2018

3D Thursday - Mini Calendar Purse

Happy Thursday everyone!  Welcome to 3D Thursday.  This week it's my turn to get crafty in the craft room.  As the year is moving fast and it's already the middle of October, I've been thinking about different ways to make little calendars.  I came up with a cute little calendar purse that is also magnetic.  If you follow the post all the way through you will find the link to the FREE Project Sheet.
Here's my project.
This fun little project is fast and easy and would make for great little gifts.  I used the new Tufted Embossing Folder to give the Blueberry Bushel CS some shape for the body of the purse.  The handle was made using the Layer Oval Framelits.  I also used the Oval Framelits to cut out the purse flap from the 6" x 6" Garden Impression DSP.
 Adding a strip magnet to the back means you can hang it on the side of your fridge...
 Or you could also hang it from a handle or hook.
 Adding an embellishment to the flap gives it a real purse appearance.  Calendars can be purchased at Vippies.  I hope you have enjoyed my project for the week.  Now for the FREE Project Directions.  Click on the link below to print them.  Have a crafty day!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Twila, I love love all your projects. Thank you again for the instructions to make these adorable calendar purses. Could I ask where you purchased the calendars and/or what is the measurements. Thank you.

Twila said...

Glad you like them. Oops sorry I will add the link. I get my calendars from Vippies. And these are the medium sized ones. Measurements are in the directions.