Thursday, December 13, 2018

3D Thursday - Envelope Punch Board Hand Warmer Pouch

 Hello! So happy that you dropped in for this weeks 3D project with a FREE Printable Project Sheet.  This week it's my turn to be crafty.  I've got a fun little stocking stuffer for the man in your life.  Best of all it's quick and easy!
A cute little hand warmer pouch made from a 6" x 6" piece Festive Farmhouse DSP using the Envelope Punch Board.  The sweater band, from Cherry Cobbler CS is made using the Cable Knit Emboss Folder and the Big Shot.
The fun little tag is made using the Tags and Tidings Stamp Set with matching Thinlits Die called Christmas Tags.  I added a button I had in my button box after threading some Linen Thread through the holes and tying it in a bow for an added touch.
Here's one more picture of this fun little pouch.  To add a little more to the gift, why not add a gift card to a sporting goods store or home goods store tucked in between the pair of hand warmers.  Now it's your turn to crafty.  Below is the link to the FREE printable directions.  Here's to wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!




1 comment:

anonimous said...

i want to say a big thank you to the great prophet ogidi for helping me get the girl of my dream who i was scared of even looking at cause she was more than me both socially and financially until i met this great man it was impossible for me go even talk to her but 48hrs after telling this great man of my problem she came to me and asked us to be friends to also get help from him email at (M I R A C L E C E N T E R 1 1 0 @ G M A I L . C O M) or whatsapp + 1 8 4 5 7 3 1 5 7 1 6