Thursday, June 6, 2019

3D Thursday - "A Little Note" Post-it Holder

Good morning!  So this week it was my turn to get crafty for the team.  I decided to make a project using our beautiful new Magnolia Lane DSP for my project material.  A pretty little Post-it Note holder is what I came up with.  Now if you would like to make one of these pretty little holders then you are in luck, as there is a link to FREE printable directions at the end of my post!
Here's a picture of the pretty little Post-it Note Holder and a matching pen. (as you need something to write with, correct?)
On the inside I added a medium calendar that I purchased from Vippies online store.  I love their calendars as the Holidays and Sundays are in Red.  Then my Post-it Note was added on the right side.  I used a piece of cardboard from some of SU's Specialty Papers for the base of my little Holder so it makes it nice and sturdy.  (I love recycling!)
Here is a picture of the back side opened up and the ink pen.  The RSVP inkpens by Pentel are so super easy and fun to alter!
One last picture of my project.  Besides the new Magnolia DSP, I used some new Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon for my tie closure and 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim for a little detail.  The sentiment "a little note" is from the stamp set Butterfly Gala.  Are you ready to get crafty!  Here's the link!


2 comments:

Aunt Nicki said...

So cute! I tried to down load and print and it said access denied. Computers!

Twila said...

Nicki, send me your email and I will email the PDF to you. SOrry about that.