Thursday, July 29, 2021

3D Thursday - " Christmas In July" Liquid Soap Gift Box

Happy Thursday!  This week was my turn at the craft desk.  I created  Christmas In July Liquid Soap Gift Box.  I used the DSP "Tidings Of Christmas" which is one of the DSPs on sale now.
I had a lot of fun creating this gift box using the carstock "Just Jade" as my box base.  I love that color!  I used the "Fancy Tag Topper Punch" to help make my tag.  Below are a few more pictures.
I love how everything from Stamping Up! coordinates to make crafting easy.  Even the ribbon matches!
Here's a close up of the tag.  I used the stamp set " Tidings &Trimmings".
One last picture.  If you would like to make some of these gift boxes you can find the Free Project Sheet just by clicking on the link below. 
Happy Crafting!



 

No comments: