Thursday, March 31, 2022

3D Thursday - Just A Little Note - Book


Happy Thursday crafty friends!  This week it was my turn at the designer's desk.  I crafted up a fun little notebook using the Artfully Composed DSP and the stamp and die bundle to match called Artfully Layered.


To make the holder more sturdy I used the white board backing from the DSP pack for the base.   I then layered just Jade on top of that and so on.


A couple of layers of leaves, a little sentiment, and some matching ribbon really "ties" the project together.  Lol I also love that the pen stays nicely in the side sleeve.


I added a little pocket on the inside incase you need a place for a note.  I purchased the little notebooks from Dollar Tree.  They come 5 attached together.   I kept two together for this project.
For the FREE PDF to this fun project just click on the link below. 
Crafty Hugs!





 

No comments: