Thursday, October 20, 2022

3D Thursday - Holiday M&M's Treat Holder


Welcome back! I hope you have had a great week so far. Hey, today I have a pretty little decorate treat holder box that holds a snack size bag of M&M's. Sarah Wills from over at Sarah's Ink Spot was at the designer desk for the week. I love how she matched the little treat holder to the treat itself.


Sarah used a combination of several papers to complete her project.  Including the Snowflake Specialty Vellum and the Snowy White Velvet sheets.


It's just a fun and pretty little treat holder.  I love all the details she put into it to make it special.


Here's a close up of how she decorated the M&M bag.


For the FREE PRINTABLE PROJECT SHEET just click on the link below.  And for all you crafty supplies click on my shopping link on the left hand side of my blog and head over to my store. 
 Have a crafty day!
 



No comments: