Thursday, October 27, 2022

3D Thursday - Simple Desk Calendar

 

Welcome back crafty friends to another week of 3D Thursday.  This week was my turn at the designer's desk.  I crafted up a fun and simple little desk calendar that can be given as a gift and can be sent in the mail in one of our regular envelopes. 


The base of the calendar is a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock. So a regular 8 1/2" x 11" piece will make two. The Designer Series Paper I used for this project was Hues Of Happiness pairs nicely with the Night of Navy Cardstock.


A few simple scores in the cardstock and it stands up nicely. This little project also makes a great craft fair item.


The saying from the stamp set Dragonfly Garden makes a great saying for the calendar.  I buy my calendars from Vippies.com. If you would like to recreate this project just click on the link below to print off the Free Project Sheet. I'm also giving away one of these desk top calendars so leave me a comment and I will use a random generator to pick a winner.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this project.

Anonymous said...

I live these and think they will make nice gifts. Thank you for sharing!