Thursday, January 19, 2023

3D Thursday - Paper Sack Gift Bag

 

Happy Thursday, paper crafting friends! This week I was at the designer's desk. I chose to bring back an oldie but goodie of an idea which involves a mini paper sack and also some white tissue paper. I gotta tell you a little story about the tissue paper. Almost 20 years ago when I was first introduced to Stamping' Up! I went to a couple of parties and I think my "I want to do this" moment was when my demonstrater pulled out some tissue paper and stamped on it. Oh my! It really lit me up and I became so excited about it. I know, it's the little things, right. Anyway this year in May will mark my 20 Anniversary with this company. I feel very blessed, as I have met a lot of wonderful people along the way, who have become good friends. Ok so enough of that. Let's check out my project!


The project I crafted up for this week has a mini white paper sack for the base. I used the Country Bouquet Bundle (160383) and matching DSP Country Floral Lane (160375).  I also used the Vintage Bottle Punch to make my handle. It's always fun to find new ways to use our punches.


The back is just as pretty as the front.


Embossing is always fun and I wanted the heart outline and words to pop, so I heat embossed with our White Emboss Powder. I loved the results!


If you have never tried stamping on white tissue paper or other tissue paper I encourage you to do it.  It's instant gratification! For the FREE Project Sheet just click on the link below! And for all your crafty needs just hop over to my online store and shop your "heart" out.




Crafty Hugs!
Twila Davis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great gift bag!!!
Loved your story and especially love your stamping on the tissue paper!