Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Envelope Gift Pocket - Guest Tutorial Writer This Week At Splitcoaststampers

 Hello, Papercrafting Friends! This week I'm a guest designer over at Splitcoaststampers.com. I shared a fun and simply idea I came across on Pinterest using a business size envelope to create gift pockets. You can actually get two pockets out of one envelope and it is sooooo easy! 



Here's the two I did in the video and then another I made at Christmas time with my grandson, Cade.

 

You can find the Free PDF over at Splitcoaststampers.com. I'll add the link to the bottom of my post but for now please watch the video tutorial and tell me what you think. 

Envelope Gift Pocket

Crafty Hugs!

Twila Davis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Twila,
I love your gift pocket and plan to make a few later today. I was also wondering if you are the same Twila that was on Medic 18 years ago with my husband. Your picture looks remarkably like her. All the best. Dorothy

Twila said...

Hi Dorothy, glad you liked the project. I must have a twin, I've never been in Medic? Twila