Thursday, September 28, 2023

3D Thursday - BOO! Treat Box

 

Happy Thursday Crafty Friends! We have been having some beautiful weather here in southern Illinois the past few weeks, but we sure could use some rain. My family is busy in the harvest fields and it is way too dusty! Oh my! We need some rain to settle the dust. Anyway back to today's project. This week was my week at the craft desk. And I'm gearing up for Halloween Fun. I have always loved making Halloween treat boxes. I've got an adorably fun on for you to make!

Here's a spooky fun one I made using the Pick of The Patch stamp set (162198). This project also uses the Then Bones DSP (162215).
Open it. up to reveal a spooky treat inside. The box also holds 3 Hershey Nuggets if you decide to go that route instead.
The BOO! is a piece cut from the DSP as well.
Here's one last look at the box. I did use mini Velcro Circles to close my box. Are you ready to make some of these fun little boxes for your spooks? Just click on the link below for the FREE PDF.
Shop my store for all you crafting needs! 
Crafty Hugs!
Twila

No comments: