Thursday, October 5, 2023

3D Thursday - Trick or Treat Frappuccino Bottle Candy Holder

 

Happy Thursday! Isn't it crazy how fast the weeks are going by now? It's gonna be Christmas before you know it. Do you shop early or are you a last minute shopper like me? Anyway...Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's concentrate on Halloween Fun! This week teammate Darla Watson from over at Scrap Happens Here With Darlahas altered a Frappuccino Bottle into a one of a kind Candy Corn Treat Holder using the Tricks and Treats Dies (162225) for her adorable tag.

Along with the Dies set she used the Designer Series Paper Them Bones (162215). Pretty cute, isn't it.
To give depth to her Boo word she cut several of the word out and glued them together. Isn't the little ghost cute!
One last picture of the treat bottle. Is you would like to recreate this project just click on the link below to print off the FREE project sheet.

Before I let you go I want to tell you of a super offering from Stampin' Up! this 35 year Anniversary month. There are two options. Both are great! I'd love to have you join my team! 
Check this out! Do you have a big wish list? Let me help you with that.

No comments: