Thursday, October 26, 2023

3D Thursday - Miniature Pumpkin Hershey Kiss Holder

 

Happy 3D Thursday everyone! This week it was my turn at the craft desk. I went with a easy and fun little project that can be made pretty quick. Halloween is fast approaching and then on to Thanksgiving. I've got a little something that you could do and the rework for the other.

I really had Thanksgiving in mind when I worked this quick little project up. It goes together super fast using our Pick Of The Patch Builder Bundle (162201).
In no time at all you can have quite a few made.
For the Thankful saying I masked off the "I'm" from the stamp I'm Thankful and stamped , then fussy cute out. The saying I used is from the stamp set Autumn Leaves (162179)
I made a little bow by fringing out some of our twine. I love to fringe out ribbon and twine.
You could also make it into a Jack-o-lantern. He is pretty cute too.
Here's the back side. I also love to fussy cut. How about you? Are you a fussy cutter? Are you ready to make some of these cute little Kiss holders?
For the full list of supplies and PDF just click on the link below.

-----> FREE Printable Project Sheet <-----

My Online Store

Until next time!

"Crafty Hugs"

Twila Davis

No comments: