Thursday, November 2, 2023

3D Thursday - Autumn Leaf Bag

Hello! and welcome back to our first FREE 3D Thursday project for November! Wow! can you believe it's already November? I'm actually excited for the weekend as I really need that extra hour of sleep on Sunday morning when the clocks go back and hour. Although it getting dark at 4 or 5pm isn't something I'm thrilled about. Anyway, hey back to our project. I have a beauty of a project for you this week crafted up by teammate Darla Watson from over at Scraps Happen Here With Darla

It's a gorgeous little box that is perfect for a small little gift. 
Here's an up close shot of the tag and leaves.
Here's it open. I believe it's about 4" to 5" tall. Made with a 6" x 6" piece of DSP. Are you ready to make some of these pretty little bags? Just click on the link to download the FREE PDF. Happy crafting everyone! Have a blessed day!

My Online Store

Until next time!

"Crafty Hugs"

Twila Davis

No comments: