Thursday, November 23, 2023

Free 3D Thursday - Snowman Hershey Kiss Tent

 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I just want to take a minute and say "Thanks" to all of you for following me or just checking in to see what I've been up to. I feel very blessed to have met so many amazing people in the almost 20 years of being a Stampin' Up! demo. This week was my turn to craft up a project. I found a cute little project on Pinterest and decided to try my hand at it. Here's what I came up with.

This fun little Snowman Tent holds six Hershey Kisses tightly inside. I used the Little Monkey Builder Punch (161378) for his eyes and buttons. 
You lay the snowman down to slide in the kisses. 
Slide in three from the top and...
three from the bottom.
Isn't he pretty cute? Are you ready to make some of these fun little treat holders? Just click on the link below to print off the FREE PDF. 
Happy Crafting!
Twila

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Very cute for stocking stuffers but the dimensions seem to be missing which would be a big help.