Thursday, January 17, 2019

3D Thursday - Butterfly Box Card

Good morning!  Welcome to this week's round of 3D Thursday.  My turn this week to get crafty and I've chosen to make a Box Card for you using the beautiful Botanical Butterfly DSP that can be yours FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase.  As you know we have FREE printable directions to our weekly project at the bottom of our posts so watch for that.
Here's my project.
I used Daffodil Delight for my cardbase and added some of our Gingham Designer Series Paper to accent that can be found in the new Occasions booklet.  So many pretty new things!  YES!
I just adore the beautiful Butterfly Paper.  And some of the butterflies can be punched out with the new Butterfly Duet Punch!  That's even better, right?  I know!
Here's a shot of the back of the card with a great little saying from yet another FREE Sale-a-bration product.
One last look at my 3D card.  Doesn't it look like the butterflies are just flying out of the box?  I used some strips of our Window Sheets to give the affect that they are suspended in air.  For a list of all supplies and directions to make this fun card click on the link below.  If you would like me to send you our new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Flyer send me a message and I will be happy to do that.  Enjoy your FREE Project Sheet!
Have a Crafty Day!
Twila


No comments: